Who We Are / Partners
Sara A. Corello
Tel: (212) 765-2100 ext. 39
Fax: (212) 765-8954
Ms. Corello joined the firm in 1993 and became a partner in 2001. She received her law degree from Columbia Law School in 1992, where she served as an editor of the Columbia Law Review, served as President of the Public Interest Law Foundation, and was a James Kent Scholar and Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar. She received her undergraduate degree, cum laude, in Russian Studies from Amherst College in 1986. Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Corello clerked for the Honorable Eugene H. Nickerson of the United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York.
Ms. Corello primarily advises the firm’s employee benefit fund clients on a wide range of regulatory and compliance issues and represents their interests before labor arbitrators, federal and state courts, government agencies, and in collective bargaining negotiations. Ms. Corello has served as an adjunct professor at Columbia Law School and has spoken at various educational programs for attorneys, trustees and union leaders.
- State of New York
- U.S. District Court, New York, Southern District
- U.S. District Court, New York, Eastern District
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Second Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- “Ethical Issues in Employment Law: Navigating the Maze of Ethical & Fiduciary Responsibilities while Avoiding Conflicts of Interest,” New York City Bar Association (July 2008)