Labor and Union Practice
Our Labor Practice is focused on protecting and ensuring the rights and obligations of private and public sector labor organizations and union members.
- The firm's attorneys advise labor unions during organizing campaigns
- Lead collective bargaining negotiations
- Assist with contract administration and enforcement
- Handle grievances and arbitration
- Process unfair labor practice charges
- File representation cases, and improper practice proceedings
- Also assist with employer restructurings, relocation, closings and bankruptcies
- Provide guidance in the internal administration and operation of labor unions, including elections, reporting and recordkeeping, union democracy (e.g., LMRDA rights and obligations), employment issues, and political action committees.
- Litigate cases before federal and state trial and appellate courts and administrative agencies including the National Labor Relations Board (NLRB), the Public Employment Relations Board (PERB), and the New York City Office of Collective Bargaining (OCB)
Please contact Franklin Moss, firstname.lastname@example.org, if you believe you may need legal assistance related to a Labor Practice issue.